top of page
We are currently booked out until November 7th for all custom orders. Our line of Party Cakes are still available for ordering.
Please visit the 'Party Cakes' tab to see the list of those.
Our custom cake designs are unique. We do not use any fondant material. Instead, we use the talent of our buttercream skills, florals, and chocolate molding to create one-of-a-kind masterpieces.
Order your special occasion cake ahead of time! All of our cakes are made fresh to order. We do not have extra cakes available daily.
What to Know Before Ordering
We are currently booking up a 1-2 months in advance.
Please reach out to check to see if your event date is available.
- We DO NOT use fondant on any of our work. If there is a cake that requires fondant, we might could work with you in coming up with a custom design or provide a cake topper in its place.
- All cakes are priced differently due to each customization.
- If you have an exact picture of the cake you are wanting, please attach it when contacting us so we can give a better price estimate.
- Tiered Cakes are priced by the slice, not the tier. Please email us directly to receive pricing information for tiered cakes.
- Vanilla Buttercream is the only frosting that can be colored.
- The cake flavors we offer, are the only flavors we currently offer. See 'Cake Flavors" page for a list of all of our flavors.
- Due to limited space in our store, pick-up must be prompt. If you are running late, please call to let us know so we can store your cake properly. If you are coming earlier than your scheduled pick-up time, there is a chance your order will not be ready. Always call ahead to check with a staff members first.
Choosing the Right Size Cake
Trying to figure out what size cake to get can be difficult. Our cake sizing guide below can help pull you in the right direction!
- 4" Cake (serves 3-5 slices) $35-$45
- 6" Cake (serves 8-12 slices) starts at $65
- 6" XL Cake (serves 12-16 slices) starts at $80
- 8" Cake (serves 18-24 slices) starts at $95
- 10 " Cake (serves 30-38 slices) starts at $125
- 12" Cake (serves 40-48 slices) starts at $185
- Two-tiered cakes start at $185 (4" x 6")
Please contact us with any two tiered or larger cakes, as these require more technical pricing.
We currently offer the maximum of a stacked 3 tier cake.
Tiered Cakes range from $5.50-$8 per serving.
**Delivery and setup is available upon request for larger cake orders. Available up to 30min away - $140 flat rate fee. If longer than 30min, the fee will increase.
Check out some of our most favorite cakes to get started on designing your custom cake order! After you've looked over them, choose the style you like most! Contact Liv via email to get started designing your beautiful creation.
You also have the choice to add custom cake toppers, edible glitters, sprinkles, custom colors, etc., to your cake.
You can also visit our social media pages to see even more design we've created!
If you have picture of what you're wanting that is similar to one our designs that we offer, please attach it via email when contacting us.
We do not offer fondant covered/decorated cakes. The cakes below are examples of what we specialize in.
Placing Your Order
Please fill out the form below with basic information about your custom order.
We will then reach out to you via email so we can further discuss your order. Please have any inspiration pictures available to send, and please view our 'cake flavors' tab to review the flavors, fillings, and frostings we offer.
Please give us 2-3 days to respond to your request due to how busy we are. If you submit a request on a holiday week, please give us a few more days respond.
If you do not hear from us, please resubmit.
Once your order is placed, we require a 50% deposit on your full order total before it officially goes onto our calendar. until that deposit is made, your date is not secured and may become booked up.
If you're wanting a heart cake, please go to our 'Heart Cakes' tab and fill out the form there.
We are open Wednesday through Saturdays for pickups. All orders must be picked up during those day, no exceptions. Pickups must be picked up during business hours.
Cake Care Instructions:
Store in fridge for up to 3 days. Bring to room temperature 1-2 hours before eating.
Contains gluten, eggs, dairy, may contain traces of nuts. We are not a nut-free facility.
bottom of page